Nehru Centre, Worli
Why India ?
India, one of the fastest growing economies in the world, is witnessing a high demand for sports bicycles. Increasing popularity of sports bicycles and growing focus on fitness and health, and the new trend of using cycles to commute to work is likely to drive sales of bicycles in the country in the years to come.
With growing demand for sports bicycles in the country, many international players have introduced their products in India. Although, India has emerged as one of the major manufacturers of bicycles in the world, the country imports a considerable number of premium bicycles from other countries to address the domestic demand for high-end bicycles.
Widespread presence of a well-established network of dealers and distributors has been strengthening the position of international bicycle manufacturers in India.
WHY ICF ?
If you want to set biking trends and position your brand for a top of the mind recall, then be part of the India Cycling Festival 2018, a leading cycling fair in India. The resounding success of ICF 2017 is proof of the passion and enthusiasm with with the Indian consumer has welcomed cycling into their lives.
- Distributors, dealers, retailers and end-consumers converge to see what’s new and test the latest models.
- Opportunities galore to meet & build confidence in the B2B & B2C customers.
- A DEMO AREA for instant testing and biking experience enabling direct feedback long-lasting business relations.
- A showcase of the latest & dynamic e-mobility development, which is set to enjoy a high degree of attention at ICF 2018.
- Community networking in a relaxed yet professional environment to meet new contacts, clients and business associates.
- Exchange ideas and know-how with other exhibitors and experts and an opportunity for one-to-one conversations with buyers and clients.
- Talks by Cycling experts,who will share their experiences and address latest issues affecting the bike industry.